This is a blog to record my experiences around attending seminary (in preparation for entering pastoral ministry) as a young adult Quaker.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Princeton

So, over Christmas break I made the decision to go to Princeton Theological. I will be starting the three year MDiv program in the fall. Considerable discernment went into this decision (and a great deal of agonizing and loud moaning), and I feel that my decision is rightly ordered.

My next step will be to create an anchor committee of Friends from my Yearly meeting who will be able to support me through seminary (that and figure out how I am going to buy books for this semester since I sent in my 250.00 deposit to Princeton).

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES YES!

    I mean...

    *serious Quaker hat* I'm glad you did hard and faithful discernment work, and are going where, as best you can tell, God wants you.

    *happy friend hat* wheeeeeee! Princeton is so close to me!

    ReplyDelete